Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Magic on Friday March 23rd

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GrimJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we not playing this Friday, March 23rd?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, my bad. Yes we are. The thread is usually always updated even if I don't get around to the email. It slipped my mind, I'll send it out post haste.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GrimJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great.

    By the way, in the spirit of Mythbusters, I ran an Magic-experiment after our casual table-talk last week.

    It is confirmed that you cannot smooth out and old-beat-up card sleeve by placing it under a hot iron.

    All that happens is the clear plastic side gets all wrinkley, until the edges delaminate from the back.

    If you iron the backing, it will curl up like a hot-dog bun.

    I ironed my sleeve with a basic island inside it. Howver, if your remove the card inside the sleeve, the iron fuses the front & back together.

    I shielded my card sleeve with a papertowel. If you remove it, the sleeve just melts into goo.

    Just thought you'd like to know.

    PS: The Microwave doesnt work either.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! You should've thrown a video up on youtube. You could've worn an amusing hat. I love mythbusters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •